John Grisham is the master of the legal thriller and over 300 million copies of his books have been sold worldwide.
• John Grisham was awarded the Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction, an accolade given annually to a published work of fiction that best exemplifies the positive role of lawyers in society and their power to effect change.
• 'The best thriller writer alive' -Ken Follett
• 'John Grisham has perfected the art of cooking up convincing, fast-paced thrillers' - Telegraph
• 'Leaves one eager for more' - Spectator
• 'No one does it better than Grisham' - Daily Telegraph
• 'A master storyteller' - Huffington Post