Confident people are positive, motivated, resilient, willing to take risks and eager to stretch themselves. They champion others, accept their own weak points and look the part, but don’t show off. The good news is these are all qualities that can be learned, and Annie Ashdown, leading business and personal development coach, is here to show you how.
Illustrated with real-life case studies and invaluable insights from well-known high-achievers, The Confidence Factor is a practical, no-nonsense guide to building self-confidence and enabling success.
The Confidence Factor won’t transform your life – only you can do that – but it will give you all the tools you need for the journey.
You will learn how to:
• create personal effectiveness both personally and professionally
• focus on your strengths
• be more assertive
• maximise your potential
• raise your confidence and self-esteem
• develop your courage muscles
• communicate effectively with tricky people professionally or personally
• become more productive and strategic
Be the first to rate this book.