This book aims to make C programming language as simple as possible for beginners and yet to provide sufficient depth of coverage for intermediate as well as advanced users. It deals with the concepts of C programming in a carefully planned manner, with focus on commonly used concepts and topics, supported by numerous short as well as complete working programming examples. The chapters on flowcharts, standard C library, program development tools and Turbo C graphics, not usually available in most popular books on C, have been included to enable readers to follow a self-study approach successfully. The presentation of advanced topics in a separate section in each chapter also helps manage the complexity of the language, providing easy access to topics for both beginners and advanced users.
1. Written mainly for beginners, yet useful for intermediate and advanced users too
2. Chapter on flowcharts included to illustrate the concept of program design
3. Large number of examples (short examples as well as complete working programs) for explaining concepts and enabling rapid development of C programming skills
4. Carefully designed exercises at the end of each chapter
5. Chapter on Turbo C++ graphics
6. Good coverage of ANSI standard C library, pointers, strings, structures and files