The sixth edition of this widely used book includes considerable new material to make the coverage more comprehensive and contemporary.
Significant additions include:
1. Turbo C programs for several standard methods
2. Detailed discussion of spline interpolation
3. A large number of solved examples in each chapter
4. Detailed solutions of problems
5. FORTRAN and C programs provided in a CD
Both undergraduate and postgraduate students of various engineering disciplines, B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics/Physics and M.Sc. Mathematics students will find this book extremely useful.
Be the first to rate this book.