The book, in its new edition, continues to present the fundamental concepts of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and its applications in Indian industry. Divided into 19 chapters, the book offers a strategic framework for BPO management which is crucial for creating competitive advantage for a business enterprise.
In the Second Edition, three new chapters on BPO Analytics, Outsourcing in Cloud Environment and BPO Transformation Strategy and an appendix on Sample Contract-Outsourcing Services have been introduced. Further, the book has been enriched with latest updates in the form of tables and exhibits in almost all the chapters. Chapter-end questions help in easy comprehension of the underlying principles.
This book is designed for BBA, MBA, PGDM students, students of BPO training school and executives working in BPO sector.
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION:
1. Strategic, tactical, control and operational aspects of BPO administration.
2. BPO business models in operations.
3. Regulatory and legal framework of BPO industry.
4. Terms, conditions, responsibilities and obligations involved in the BPO contract and service level agreement.
5. Service issues regarding supplier selection and process quality.
6. Criteria for performance evaluation of service provider.
7. Challenges involving upward shift in service value chain as well as human resource management.
8. Concepts are supported with live illustrations.