Lonely Planet Best of Tokyo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Join the throng at Shibuya Crossing, sample sushi and sake and belt out karaoke, then soothe your weary bones in an onsen, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Tokyo Travel Guide:
• Zoom-in maps and images.
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing.
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food & drink, pop culture, history, art, architecture, religion, politics, music & nightlife.
• Free, convenient pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 32 color maps.