Achieve Your Highest Score with Proven Techniques & Strategies
• Complete Coverage of the Exam
• Rating System for All Problems
• 100-Question Quiz on Grammar, Diction, and Idioms
• The ABCs of Argument Structure
• Common Wrong Answer Choices
• 4-Step Approach for Writing an Argument Essay
THE HIGHER YOUR GMAT SCORE, the better your chances of getting into a top business school of your choice. An increasing number of prospective B–school candidates are taking the GMAT more than once. But how does one go about strengthening a second attempt or even just acing the test the first time round? Ace the GMAT in 40 Days has the answer. The secret lies in being able to see problems as falling into certain categories of problems and then being able to identify the principles behind these problems.